中共党史专业介绍
中国共产党历史专业属于法学门类,政治学一级学科,该专业主要研究中国共产党的历史发展、理论政策与实践,探索中国共产党领导中国革命、建设、改革和党的建设的历史经验教训,揭示中国共产党执政规律、社会主义建设规律、人类社会发展规律。
英语单词分类 轻松记单词
oblige
英[ə'blaɪdʒ] 美[ə'blaɪdʒ]
"We compel all students to fill out this form"
"He's held by a contract"
"I'll hold you by your promise"
"We had to oblige him"
1.(形势、规定或法律)强迫,迫使
If youare obliged to do something, a situation, rule, or law makes it necessary for you to do that thing.
e.g. The storm got worse and worse. Finally, I was obliged to abandon the car and continue on foot...
暴风雨愈发猛烈,我最终不得不弃车步行。
e.g. This decree obliges unions to delay strikes.
该法令迫使工会推迟罢工。
2.施恩惠于;帮…的忙
Tooblige someone means to be helpful to them by doing what they have asked you to do.
e.g. If you ever need help with the babysitting, I'd be glad tooblige...
如果你什么时候需要找人照看孩子,我很乐意帮忙。
e.g. We called up three economists to ask how to eliminate the deficit and they obliged with very straightforward answers...
我们打电话给3位经济学家询问如何消除赤字,他们坦率地给予了答复。
3.感激不尽;不胜感激
People sometimes useobliged in expressions such as 'much obliged' or 'I am obliged to you' when they want to indicate that they are very grateful for something.
e.g. Much obliged for your assistance...
对您的帮助我不胜感激。
e.g. Thank you very much indeed, Doctor, I am extremely obliged to you.
大夫,太感谢您了,您真是我的大恩人。
4.如蒙…将不胜感激;劳驾…好吗
If you tell someone that youwould be obliged orshould be obliged if they would do something, you are telling them in a polite but firm way that you want them to do it.
e.g. I would be obliged if you could read it to us.
您若能把它读给大家听,我将不胜感激。
1. 强制,使受束缚:obligatory 强制的 |oblige 强制,使受束缚 | oblique 不直接,斜的,间接,迂曲的
2. 不得不:need需要 |oblige不得不 | order命令
3. 强迫:oblige 迫使 责成 |oblige 强迫 |oblige 责成
The law oblige parents to send their children to school.
法律上要求父母送子女入学。
The Convention contains innovative measures that oblige countries to return stolen assets to their rightful owners.
公约载有一些责成各国将被盗资产返还其合法所有人的创新措施。
I'm much obliged to you.
我非常感谢你。
I am obliged to you for your gracious hospitality.
我很感谢你的热情好客。
Could you oblige me by closing the door?
请你为我关上门好吗?
I'll do any thing within reason to oblige.
凡能做到的我都愿效劳。
Parents are obliged by law to send their children to school.
法律规定父母必须送子女入学。
I felt obliged to ask them to dinner.
我不得不请他们吃饭。
He suffered a serious injury that obliged him to give up work.
他受伤严重,不得已只好放弃工作。
Call me if you need any help'u2500I'd be happy to oblige .
若有需要,尽管给我打电话。我很乐意帮忙。
Would you oblige me with some information?
拜托您给我透露些消息好吗?
The storm got worse and worse. Finally, I was obliged to abandon the car and continue on foot...
暴风雨愈发猛烈,我最终不得不弃车步行。
This decree obliges unions to delay strikes.
该法令迫使工会推迟罢工。
If you ever need help with the babysitting, I'd be glad to oblige...
如果你什么时候需要找人照看孩子,我很乐意帮忙。
We called up three economists to ask how to eliminate the deficit and they obliged with very straightforward answers...
我们打电话给3位经济学家询问如何消除赤字,他们坦率地给予了答复。
Much obliged for your assistance...
对您的帮助我不胜感激。
Thank you very much indeed, Doctor, I am extremely obliged to you.
大夫,太感谢您了,您真是我的大恩人。
I would be obliged if you could read it to us.
您若能把它读给大家听,我将不胜感激。
Alfred : I'm sure Mr. Fox can oblige. Did you get mauled by a tiger?
福克斯先生肯定能搞定. 你是被老虎咬了 么 ?
Can you oblige me with your car?
能把你的车借我用一用 吗 ?
' Could you oblige me by opening the window? ' ' Thanks. '
“ 劳驾给我打开窗户,好 吗 ? ” “ 谢谢. ”
Please oblige me with your valuable comments.
请大家给予指正.
I am sorry I can not oblige you.
对不起我能答应你的请求.
You would oblige me by not parking your can in front of my gate.
可否请您别把您的车停在我的大门前.
Sorry, I can't oblige you.
很抱歉, 我不能帮你的忙.
I'll do any thing within reason to oblige.
凡能做到的我都愿效劳[尽力].
An answer will oblige.
恳请赐覆.
Please oblige me with a reply as soon as possible.
请尽早给予答复.
Just oblige me with that torch again, will you?
能不能请你将那火把递给我?
Would you oblige me by closing the window?
帮我关窗好 吗 ?
I am sorry I cannot oblige you.
很抱歉,我不能答应你的请求.
Could you oblige me by opening the window?
请帮我打开窗户好 吗 ?
The law oblige parents to send their children to school.
法律上要求父母送子女入学.
Can you oblige us with a song?
你能给我们唱个歌 吗 ?
Please oblige me by keeping quiet during the lecture.
请您在上课时安静些,好吗?
Please oblige me by closing the window.
请替我关上那扇窗子。
Could you oblige me by posting this letter?
劳驾您替我发这封信好吗?
You would oblige me by not parking your car in front of my gate.
你不把车停在我门前,就算是帮了我一个大忙。
I am much obliged to you for the loan of the book.
我对于你借书给我,深表感激。
We are much obliged to you for your help.
我们十分感激你对我们的帮助。
We're very much obliged to you for telling us.
感谢你给我们谈了这情况。
Will you oblige me with your name and address?
敬请赐告你的姓名和地址好吗? Please oblige me with a reply as soon as possible.请尽早给予答复。
Could you oblige me with a match?
能让我借个火吗?
Will you oblige me with a stamp?
给我一张邮票好吗?
He obliged us with a song.
他为我们唱了一首歌。
The names of those whom vicinity obliges to attendance are read over morning and evening.
出自:W. G. PalgraveAdvertisers areobliged to offer behavioural ads.
广告商有义务提供行为广告。
2013英语一
Getting a DNT signal does notoblige anyone to stop tracking, although some companies have promised to do so.
收到“禁止追踪”信号并不能迫使企业去停止追踪,尽管一些企业承诺会这么做。
2013英语一
四川高考志愿填报方式:1、进入页面;2、修改密码;3、填报须知;4、查看个人基本信息;5、志愿类别选择;6、填写志愿和修改志愿;7、填写或修改志愿结束后,单击页面底部的[保存并提交]按钮,则所填写的志愿数据将得到保存,保存即表示该批次志愿已经提交。
高考成绩一般都会在考后15天左右公布,不过不同省份查询时间有所差别,具体以各省份发布时间为准。并且全国各省份高考成绩公布时间有所不同,不全在同一天,但绝大部分省市都集中在6月24日、6月25日两天公布高考成绩,有些省份会更早一点。
中国共产党历史专业属于法学门类,政治学一级学科,该专业主要研究中国共产党的历史发展、理论政策与实践,探索中国共产党领导中国革命、建设、改革和党的建设的历史经验教训,揭示中国共产党执政规律、社会主义建设规律、人类社会发展规律。
小学教育专业属于教育学门类、教育学一级学科,是我国教师教育体系的重要组成部分。小学教育专业坚持学高为师、身正为范。其主要培养德、智、体、美、劳全面发展,具备专业化的小学教师素养,能在小学及相关行业从事教育、教学和管理等方面工作的复合型人才。
钢琴伴奏作为一门中国普通高等学校的专科专业,属于文化艺术大类中的表演艺术类,修业年限为三年。该专业的目的是培养了解钢琴伴奏的基本理论知识和方法,具备较好的音乐创造能力,从事钢琴伴奏、艺术指导、钢琴演奏、教学辅导等工作的高素质技术技能人才。
影视多媒体技术专业是一门专科专业,属于新闻传播大类中的广播影视类。开设该专业的目的是培养全面发展,具有良好职业道德和人文素养,掌握影视多媒体技术基本知识和技能,具备影视后期制作、影视包装设计能力,从事影视编辑的高素质技术技能人才。
虚拟现实技术应用是一门互联网专业,属于电子与信息大类中的计算机类,基本修业年限为三年。专业主要研究仿真技术与三维计算机图形技术等方面基本知识和技能,具备虚拟现实软硬件平台设备搭建,从事虚拟现实、开发、调试等工作的高素质技术技能人才。
更多内容
关注微信小程序
学路英语小程序
学路学习小程序
学路高考小程序
学路学习APP