中共党史专业介绍
中国共产党历史专业属于法学门类,政治学一级学科,该专业主要研究中国共产党的历史发展、理论政策与实践,探索中国共产党领导中国革命、建设、改革和党的建设的历史经验教训,揭示中国共产党执政规律、社会主义建设规律、人类社会发展规律。
英语单词分类 轻松记单词
hesitate
英['hezɪteɪt] 美['hezɪteɪt]
"Authorities hesitate to quote exact figures"
"The speaker paused"
1.犹豫;迟疑;踌躇
If youhesitate, you do not speak or act for a short time, usually because you are uncertain, embarrassed, or worried about what you are going to say or do.
e.g. The telephone rang. Catherine hesitated, debating whether to answer it...
电话响了。凯瑟琳犹豫了一下要不要去接。
e.g. She hesitated a long time and then she said 'Yes'.
她犹豫了很长时间,然后才说“行”。
2.(因有顾虑而)不愿意(做某事)
If youhesitate to do something, you delay doing it or are unwilling to do it, usually because you are not certain it would be right. If you do nothesitate to do something, you do it immediately.
e.g. Some parentshesitate to take these steps because they suspect that their child is exaggerating...
一些家长不愿意采取这些措施,因为他们怀疑自己的孩子在夸大其词。
e.g. I hesitated to apply the word 'vulnerable' to him but it came into my mind...
我不愿用“脆弱”这个词来形容他,但它却突然出现在我脑子里了。
3.尽管给我打电话/ 尽管和我们联系
You can usehesitate in expressions such as 'don't hesitate to call me' or 'don't hesitate to contact us' when you are telling someone that they should do something as soon as it needs to be done and should not worry about disturbing other people.
e.g. In the event of difficulties, please do nothesitate to contact our Customer Service Department...
如果遇到困难,请尽管和我们的客户服务部联系。
e.g. Please don'thesitate to tell either Mr Schrader or myself should you feel ill again...
如果你再觉得不舒服,请尽管告诉施拉德尔先生或我本人。
1. 犹豫:是 瞑想 受到这种花祝福而生的人 性格文静 经常沉浸在瞑想中 不过 一旦打开话匣子 话题就很丰富 经常能打动听者的心 当你和 心爱的人独处的时候 不要只顾著想自己的心事 却忽略了对 方哦花语: 犹豫 (hesitate) 圣诞玫瑰是一种草
2. 迟疑:铁匠迟疑(hesitate)了一下, 回答说:但是把所有女人的头发(hair)烧了, 还没有一包炭, 而眼泪只有两三罐. 国王看到他不可能收集到那么多的炭和水, 便派人把瓦鲁卡加叫来, 对他说:
3. 犹豫,踌躇:herself 她自己 |hesitate 犹豫,踌躇 | hi 你好(表示打招呼、问候或唤起注意)
4.
4.hesitate:hesi; 犹豫
Do not hesitate to tell us if you have a problem .
你有问题就直截了当地告诉我们。
I would hesitate to get involved in this adventure.
我犹豫是否参加这次探险。
She hesitated to hurt the child's feelings.
她不想伤害孩子的感情。
I hesitate to spend so much money on clothes.
我舍不得把这麽多钱花在穿衣服上.
Embarrassment caused the speaker to hesitate.
困窘使演讲人话语吞吐。
He spoke fluently and without unnecessary hesitations.
他说得很流畅,毫不支吾。
I have no hesitation in recommending her for the job.
我毫不犹豫地推荐她做这项工作。
['u4e0d'u53ef'u6570'u540d'u8bcd, 'u53ef'u6570'u540d'u8bcd]She agreed without the slightest hesitation .
她毫不犹豫地同意了。
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.
如果有疑问就请尽管和我联系。
I didn't hesitate for a moment about taking the job.
我毫不犹豫地接受了那份工作。
She hesitated before replying.
她犹豫了一下才回答。
Please don't hesitate to tell either Mr Schrader or myself should you feel ill again...
如果你再觉得不舒服,请尽管告诉施拉德尔先生或我本人。
In the event of difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department...
如果遇到困难,请尽管和我们的客户服务部联系。
I hesitated to apply the word 'vulnerable' to him but it came into my mind...
我不愿用“脆弱”这个词来形容他,但它却突然出现在我脑子里了。
Some parents hesitate to take these steps because they suspect that their child is exaggerating...
一些家长不愿意采取这些措施,因为他们怀疑自己的孩子在夸大其词。
She hesitated a long time and then she said 'Yes'.
她犹豫了很长时间,然后才说“行”。
The telephone rang. Catherine hesitated, debating whether to answer it...
电话响了。凯瑟琳犹豫了一下要不要去接。
In case you need something, please don't hesitate to ask me.
如果你需要什么东西, 请不客气地对我说.
He do not hesitate to ask her to sit beside him.
他毫不犹豫地请她坐在他身旁.
He did not hesitate to sacrifice his all for protecting his motherland.
他为保卫祖国不惜牺牲自己的一切.
If you hesitate too long, you will miss this opportunity.
如果你老是犹豫不决, 你就将失去这次机会.
How could we hesitate to press forward in the face of difficulties?
在困难面前怎能畏缩不前 呢 ?
I wouldn't hesitate to go through fire and water for the just cause.
为了正义事业赴汤蹈火在所不辞.
If you hesitate too long, you will miss the opportunity.
如果你老是犹豫不决, 那就会错失良机.
Don't hesitate to make comments or suggestions if you have any.
有意见尽管提好了.
He would not hesitate to give money to anyone down on one's luck.
他对任何不幸的人都很慷慨.
I choose rather to hesitate my opinion than to assert it roundly.
我宁可犹疑地表示我的意见而不愿直率地断言这件事.
The army did not hesitate ; they took the town by storm.
军队未迟疑, 他们突袭占领了该城.
They hesitate between fighting and submitting.
他们不能决定是战还是降.
Embarrassment caused me to hesitate.
窘迫使得我(讲话)吞吞吐吐.
If you get in trouble, don't hesitate to ask for advice.
如果碰到麻烦, 要赶紧向人求教.
I hesitate to describe him as really clever.
我不愿说他真的聪明.
He faced the enemy valiantly , shuned no difficulties and dangers and would not hesitate to lay down his life if need be.
他英勇对敌,不避艰险,赴汤蹈火在所不计.
He's still hesitating about joining the expedition.
他对于参加这次探险队仍犹豫不决。
hesitate about wh-to-vHe hesitated about what to do next.
他对下一步做什么犹豫不决。
I hesitated about whether to accept the invitation.
我对是否接受邀请犹豫不决。
We hesitated at the propriety of the method.
我们对这种办法是否适用拿不定主意。
He hesitated at nothing.
他对任何事都毫不犹豫。
They hesitate between fighting and submitting.
他们不能决定是战还是降。
The items are so incredible that I hesitate to print them.
出自:L. SteffensA time when it is better to do something, even if it is wrong, than to hesitate.
出自:J. MarquandThey would not hesitate to put an end to my life.
出自:W. SoyinkaShe seems to hesitate to answer.
She seems to hesitate about answering.
A few studentshesitated to start.
少数学生犹豫着要不要开始。
2016全国卷2
四川高考志愿填报方式:1、进入页面;2、修改密码;3、填报须知;4、查看个人基本信息;5、志愿类别选择;6、填写志愿和修改志愿;7、填写或修改志愿结束后,单击页面底部的[保存并提交]按钮,则所填写的志愿数据将得到保存,保存即表示该批次志愿已经提交。
高考成绩一般都会在考后15天左右公布,不过不同省份查询时间有所差别,具体以各省份发布时间为准。并且全国各省份高考成绩公布时间有所不同,不全在同一天,但绝大部分省市都集中在6月24日、6月25日两天公布高考成绩,有些省份会更早一点。
中国共产党历史专业属于法学门类,政治学一级学科,该专业主要研究中国共产党的历史发展、理论政策与实践,探索中国共产党领导中国革命、建设、改革和党的建设的历史经验教训,揭示中国共产党执政规律、社会主义建设规律、人类社会发展规律。
小学教育专业属于教育学门类、教育学一级学科,是我国教师教育体系的重要组成部分。小学教育专业坚持学高为师、身正为范。其主要培养德、智、体、美、劳全面发展,具备专业化的小学教师素养,能在小学及相关行业从事教育、教学和管理等方面工作的复合型人才。
钢琴伴奏作为一门中国普通高等学校的专科专业,属于文化艺术大类中的表演艺术类,修业年限为三年。该专业的目的是培养了解钢琴伴奏的基本理论知识和方法,具备较好的音乐创造能力,从事钢琴伴奏、艺术指导、钢琴演奏、教学辅导等工作的高素质技术技能人才。
影视多媒体技术专业是一门专科专业,属于新闻传播大类中的广播影视类。开设该专业的目的是培养全面发展,具有良好职业道德和人文素养,掌握影视多媒体技术基本知识和技能,具备影视后期制作、影视包装设计能力,从事影视编辑的高素质技术技能人才。
虚拟现实技术应用是一门互联网专业,属于电子与信息大类中的计算机类,基本修业年限为三年。专业主要研究仿真技术与三维计算机图形技术等方面基本知识和技能,具备虚拟现实软硬件平台设备搭建,从事虚拟现实、开发、调试等工作的高素质技术技能人才。
更多内容
关注微信小程序
学路英语小程序
学路学习小程序
学路高考小程序
学路学习APP