中共党史专业介绍
中国共产党历史专业属于法学门类,政治学一级学科,该专业主要研究中国共产党的历史发展、理论政策与实践,探索中国共产党领导中国革命、建设、改革和党的建设的历史经验教训,揭示中国共产党执政规律、社会主义建设规律、人类社会发展规律。
英语单词分类 轻松记单词
impress
英[ɪm'pres] 美[ɪm'pres]
"This child impressed me as unusually mature"
"This behavior struck me as odd"
"The young chess player impressed her audience"
"Mother tried to ingrain respect for our elders in us"
"To make a batik, you impress a design with wax"
"The men were shanghaied after being drugged"
1.给…深刻印象;使钦佩
If somethingimpresses you, you feel great admiration for it.
e.g. What impressed him most was their speed...
最令他佩服的是他们的速度。
e.g. ...a group of students who were trying toimpress their girlfriends...
一群竭力想让女友刮目相看的学生
2.使铭记;使谨记
If youimpress somethingon someone, you make them understand its importance or degree.
impress的意思
e.g. I had always impressed upon the children that if they worked hard they would succeed in life...
我总让孩子们牢记努力工作就会成功。
e.g. I've impressed upon them the need for more professionalism...
我已使他们深刻认识到提高专业素养的必要性。
3.使…注意到;给…留下印象
If somethingimpresses itself on your mind, you notice and remember it.
e.g. But this change has not yet impressed itself on the minds of the British public.
但这一变化还没有引起英国公众的注意。
4.给…留下(…的)印象
If someone or somethingimpresses youas a particular thing, usually a good one, they gives you the impression of being that thing.
impress的解释
e.g. Billy Sullivan had impressed me as a fine man.
比利·沙利文给我留下的印象是他是个很不错的人。
1. 印象:7 A 词义比较逻辑推理 家长会上,妈妈的自然的美貌和亲切的举动给到会的人留下了深刻的印象(impress).impress使得深刻印象,打动;surprise使惊奇/惊讶;excite使兴奋, 使激动;comfort安慰, 使舒适. 8 D 词义比较逻辑推理 虽然(in spite of)妈妈脸上有疤痕,
2. impress是什么意思
2. 留下印象:此次第三阶段销售现场指导圆满结束,意见反馈、总结经验在日后的工作中要及时的捕捉,为了奥迪品牌而努力,为了首汽腾迪而贡献,无论是管理层更好地担任管理工作还是销售顾问更好地销售都要再接再厉,朝着奥迪品牌新的销售理念I.D.E.A --留下印象(impress)、驾驶(Drivi
Their honesty and hospitality leave an indelible impress on her life.
他们的诚实与好客给她一生留下了难以磨灭的印象。
I had a chance to impress her with my efficiency and I muffed it up.
我本来有机会使她对我的办事效率有印象,但是我错过了这个机会。
She impressed me as a scholar.
她给我留下了学者的印象。
What impress you most when you go to IKEA?
您去宜家时以下哪一项对您影响最深刻?
How these mergers impress Chinese beer industry is the point of this paper.
这些并购对啤酒业绩效的影响是本文讨论的中心问题。
If you are unable to sign, please impress your left thumbprint.
如不能签署,请印下左拇指指模。
You must impress your seal on this official letter.
你必须在这份公函上盖上你的。
Her words impressed themselves on my memory.
她的话语我铭记在心里。
He impressed on us the need for immediate action.
他让我们认识到立刻采取行动的必要。
It impressed me that she remembered my name.
令我佩服的是她记得我的名字。
The Grand Canyon never fails to impress.
大峡谷永远让人叹为观止。
His sincerity impressed her.
他的真诚打动了她。
He impressed her with his sincerity.
他的真诚打动了她。
We interviewed a number of candidates but none of them impressed us.
我们和数名申请人进行了面谈,但都没有给我们留下什么印象。
Billy Sullivan had impressed me as a fine man.
比利·沙利文给我留下的印象是他是个很不错的人。
But this change has not yet impressed itself on the minds of the British public.
但这一变化还没有引起英国公众的注意。
I've impressed upon them the need for more professionalism...
我已使他们深刻认识到提高专业素养的必要性。
I had always impressed upon the children that if they worked hard they would succeed in life...
我总让孩子们牢记努力工作就会成功。
...a group of students who were trying to impress their girlfriends...
一群竭力想让女友刮目相看的学生
What impressed him most was their speed...
最令他佩服的是他们的速度。
Perhaps I was trying to impress him with my precocious wisdom.
或许我是想使他对我早熟的智慧加深印象.
Being able to impress can be addictive.
更多的是,为了继续这种体验,游戏将对玩家产生粘性.
The fourth element to impress me within the game are specific coaches.
第四点给我留下深刻印象的是游戏中分门别类的教练.
The speaker tried hard to impress the audience but left them cold.
讲演者试图感动听众,但他没有打动听众的心.
Yes, that's it! Edward , you really do know how to impress a girl! I'm so happy.
好的, 就是它了! Edward, 你对给女生留下好印象真有一套! 我很高兴.
Bad thoughts had put a shade into his eyes which did not impress others favourably.
不愉快的想法给他的眼睛蒙上了一层阴影,不会给人留下好的印象.
I boasted, always pleased if I could say something to impress the others.
我得意地说道,如果能提出值得小伙伴们重视的建议, 我总是感到很骄傲.
Ask young Harry to do it 'u2014 he's still an eager beaver and wants to impress by his willingness.
请年轻的亨利干吧——他仍然是个雄心勃勃的人,并努力使人对他的投入留下深刻印象.
He gave his biceps a flex to impress the ladies.
他收缩他的肱二头肌以吸引那些女士们的目光.
I wish to impress you with the necessity of studying.
我希望你要铭记学习的必要性.
His place really looks lived in 'u2014 noting expensive or modish just to impress people.
他的住处看上去的确像是个舒适安定的家—丝毫没有引人注目的昂贵的时髦货.
Kim's Note : A quick way to impress someone is to tell him that you admire him.
想要让别人对你留下深刻印象,最快的办法就是告诉他 “ 你钦佩他”.
I thought the entire world I would impress, if only your portrait I could compress.
如果我能压缩你的影像,我想整个世界都会印象深刻.
He is a nobody trying to impress.
他只是个想哗众取宠的无名之辈.
These numbers can readily be put in a curriculum vitae to impress others.
将这些数据放在简历上可以引起别人的注意.
The design was impressed on the cloth.
这个图案印在布上了。
This lesson is impressed on my mind.
这个教训深印在我脑海中。
impress sth on〔upon〕 sbMy father impressed on me the value of hard work.
我父亲让我记住努力工作的重要性。
The writing paper is impressed with school seal.
信笺上有学校的印记。
We were most impressed with your efficiency.
你的效率给我们留下很深刻的印象。
Bluish marks..as if made by the impress of the fingers.
出自:T. MedwinThe reverse is incused with the impress of an amphora.
出自:H. N. HumphreysHe did impress On the green moss his tremulous step.
出自:ShelleyA travel-warrant..authorising them to impress transport and requisition billets.
出自:A. DugganA number of Poles, impressed into the German Army.
出自:C. Ryan四川高考志愿填报方式:1、进入页面;2、修改密码;3、填报须知;4、查看个人基本信息;5、志愿类别选择;6、填写志愿和修改志愿;7、填写或修改志愿结束后,单击页面底部的[保存并提交]按钮,则所填写的志愿数据将得到保存,保存即表示该批次志愿已经提交。
高考成绩一般都会在考后15天左右公布,不过不同省份查询时间有所差别,具体以各省份发布时间为准。并且全国各省份高考成绩公布时间有所不同,不全在同一天,但绝大部分省市都集中在6月24日、6月25日两天公布高考成绩,有些省份会更早一点。
中国共产党历史专业属于法学门类,政治学一级学科,该专业主要研究中国共产党的历史发展、理论政策与实践,探索中国共产党领导中国革命、建设、改革和党的建设的历史经验教训,揭示中国共产党执政规律、社会主义建设规律、人类社会发展规律。
小学教育专业属于教育学门类、教育学一级学科,是我国教师教育体系的重要组成部分。小学教育专业坚持学高为师、身正为范。其主要培养德、智、体、美、劳全面发展,具备专业化的小学教师素养,能在小学及相关行业从事教育、教学和管理等方面工作的复合型人才。
钢琴伴奏作为一门中国普通高等学校的专科专业,属于文化艺术大类中的表演艺术类,修业年限为三年。该专业的目的是培养了解钢琴伴奏的基本理论知识和方法,具备较好的音乐创造能力,从事钢琴伴奏、艺术指导、钢琴演奏、教学辅导等工作的高素质技术技能人才。
影视多媒体技术专业是一门专科专业,属于新闻传播大类中的广播影视类。开设该专业的目的是培养全面发展,具有良好职业道德和人文素养,掌握影视多媒体技术基本知识和技能,具备影视后期制作、影视包装设计能力,从事影视编辑的高素质技术技能人才。
虚拟现实技术应用是一门互联网专业,属于电子与信息大类中的计算机类,基本修业年限为三年。专业主要研究仿真技术与三维计算机图形技术等方面基本知识和技能,具备虚拟现实软硬件平台设备搭建,从事虚拟现实、开发、调试等工作的高素质技术技能人才。
更多内容
关注微信小程序
学路英语小程序
学路学习小程序
学路高考小程序
学路学习APP