中共党史专业介绍
中国共产党历史专业属于法学门类,政治学一级学科,该专业主要研究中国共产党的历史发展、理论政策与实践,探索中国共产党领导中国革命、建设、改革和党的建设的历史经验教训,揭示中国共产党执政规律、社会主义建设规律、人类社会发展规律。
英语单词分类 轻松记单词
disturb
英[dɪ'stɜːb] 美[dɪ'stɜːrb]
"This book upset me"
"A troubling thought"
"Don't touch my CDs!"
"Don't interrupt me when I'm reading"
"Don't disturb the patient's wounds by moving him too rapidly!"
1.打扰;干扰;妨碍
If youdisturb someone, you interrupt what they are doing and upset them.
e.g. I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰到你。
e.g. Find a quiet, warm, comfortable room where you won't be disturbed.
找一个安静、温暖、舒适且不会被打扰到的房间。
2.使焦虑;使不安;使烦恼
If somethingdisturbs you, it makes you feel upset or worried.
e.g. I dream about him, dreams so vivid that theydisturb me for days...
我几次梦见了他,梦境如此逼真,我好几天都心神不宁。
e.g. He had been disturbed by the news of the attack on Hector Coyne.
赫克托·科因受袭的消息让他焦虑不安。
3.搅乱;弄乱;搞乱
If somethingis disturbed, its position or shape is changed.
disturb
e.g. He'd placed his notes in the brown envelope. They hadn't been disturbed...
他将笔记放到那个棕色的信封里了,并没有人动过。
e.g. She patted Mona, taking care not todisturb her costume.
她轻轻拍了拍莫娜,小心翼翼地,生怕弄乱她的戏服。
4.干扰,破坏(形势、氛围)
If somethingdisturbs a situation or atmosphere, it spoils it or causes trouble.
e.g. Neither Baker nor Levy seemed eager todisturb the cordial atmosphere by discussing more sensitive issues...
贝克和利维似乎都不愿谈及更为敏感的话题而破坏了友好的氛围。
e.g. What could possiblydisturb such tranquility?
什么有可能会破坏这样的宁静呢?
5.扰乱治安
If someone is accused ofdisturbing the peace, they are accused of behaving in a noisy and offensive way in public.
disturb
1. 干扰:最后一部分介绍了NVM可靠性方面的问题,如数据保持能力(DATA RETENTION),耐久力(ENDURANCE),和干扰(disturb). 存储器大致可分为两大类:易失和非易失. 易失存储器在系统关闭时立即失去存储在内的信息;它需要持续的电源供应以维持数据.
2. 扰乱:我们将烦恼视为强而有力,且能破坏(disrupt)、扰乱(disturb)我们心的敌人. 我们尝试着以各种我们学过的方法,来对治并且转化我们心的负面倾向. 当我们发现自己当下缺乏战胜敌人的能力时,我们就采取另一种善巧的方法--策略性的撤退,
3. 扰动:经由量测且利用氧化层伤害特性化的方法研究p-型通道快闪式记忆元件的可靠性退化机制,进而探讨p型元件可靠性的相关问题,这包含耐久性(endurance)、速度延迟与扰动(disturb)等特性.
They took the phone off the hook so no calls would disturb them.
他们摘下电话听筒,以免电话打扰他们。
I am sorry to disturb you.
很抱歉我妨碍到你了。
Ministers declared themselves profoundly disturbed by the violence.
大臣们自称因为暴力而感到深刻的不安。
A soft breeze gently disturbed the surface of the pool.
一阵微风吹拂了平静的池塘。
None of the citizens should disturb the public peace.
城市居民不可以扰乱公共治安。
Do not disturb (= a sign placed on the outside of the door of a hotel room, office, etc.)
请勿打扰(旅馆房间、办公室等门上的提示牌)
She awoke early after a disturbed night.
她折腾了一夜,很早就醒了。
Don't disturb the papers on my desk.
别把我写字台上的文件弄乱了。
The letter shocked and disturbed me.
这封信使我感到震惊和不安。
It disturbed her to realize that she was alone.
她意识到自己孤单一人,心里感到很不安。
If you get up early, try not to disturb everyone else.
如果你起得早,尽量不要打扰别人。
I'm sorry to disturb you, but can I talk to you for a moment?
对不起,打扰你一下,我能跟你谈一会儿吗?
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰到你。
Find a quiet, warm, comfortable room where you won't be disturbed.
找一个安静、温暖、舒适且不会被打扰到的房间。
I dream about him, dreams so vivid that they disturb me for days...
我几次梦见了他,梦境如此逼真,我好几天都心神不宁。
He had been disturbed by the news of the attack on Hector Coyne.
赫克托·科因受袭的消息让他焦虑不安。
He'd placed his notes in the brown envelope. They hadn't been disturbed...
他将笔记放到那个棕色的信封里了,并没有人动过。
She patted Mona, taking care not to disturb her costume.
她轻轻拍了拍莫娜,小心翼翼地,生怕弄乱她的戏服。
Neither Baker nor Levy seemed eager to disturb the cordial atmosphere by discussing more sensitive issues...
贝克和利维似乎都不愿谈及更为敏感的话题而破坏了友好的氛围。
What could possibly disturb such tranquility?
什么有可能会破坏这样的宁静呢?
Don't disturb the presents on the table.
不要损坏桌上的礼物.
She told her boy not to stamp on the floor and disturb the sleeping baby.
她叫她的男孩不要在地板上走得太响,以免惊扰睡着的婴孩.
This change does not disturb isotopic fractionation andthethe stalagmite able to keep environment information.
转化作用不影响同位素分馏,石笋同时全面记录古气候环境信息.
He didn't want to disturb the quiet needed by patients.
他不愿打扰病人需要的安静环境.
I am sorry to disturb you so early.
这样早来打扰你真对不起.
During the period of don't disturb service, all phones coming will be answered by the Telecom.
在免打扰服务期间, 所有来电将由电信公司代答.
Tell the servant not to disturb the papers on my desk.
告诉佣人不要乱动我写字台上的文件.
She dislikes you to disturb her so often.
她不喜欢你经常去打扰她.
No one can humiliate or disturb us unless we let him.
没有任何人能侮辱我们、困拢我们,除非我们自己允许.
To be so strong that nothing can disturb pease of mind.
要坚强,不让任何事物烦扰内心的平和.
Instant without disturb they took Allarm.
出自:MiltonHe'd have to arrest him for disturbing the peace.
出自:A. HaleyThe slightest sound in the night disturbs me.
出自:G. VidalIt was a strict rule not to disturb adults when they were resting.
出自:D. M. Thomas在旅馆
A:Good morning, sir. Sorry todisturb you. May I make up the room now?
早晨好,先生。对不起打搅您了,我可以收拾房间吗?
B:Yes, please. We’re on our way out so we put the “make up” sign on. Could you bring us some towels and hangers?
可以。我们快要外出了,所以才挂上“请勿打搅”的牌子。你能多拿些毛巾和和衣架上来给我们吗?
A:No problem, sir. Everything will be ready when you come back.
没问题,先生。您回来的时候,一切会准备好。
If someone knocks and it's not an important matter, excuse yourself and let the person know you're busy so they can get the hint(暗示) that when the door is closed, you're not to bedisturbed.
如果有人敲门, 并且不是什么重要的事情, 那就礼貌地谢绝, 让别人知道你很忙, 这样他们就会得到暗示: 当门关着的时候, 你不想被打扰。
2017全国卷2
I soon discover that much has changed since the days ofdisturbing reports of camps among tons of rubbish.
我很快发现, 自从几天来不断有令人不安的报道说难民营里堆满了垃圾以来, 情况已经发生了很大的变化。
2019全国卷1
四川高考志愿填报方式:1、进入页面;2、修改密码;3、填报须知;4、查看个人基本信息;5、志愿类别选择;6、填写志愿和修改志愿;7、填写或修改志愿结束后,单击页面底部的[保存并提交]按钮,则所填写的志愿数据将得到保存,保存即表示该批次志愿已经提交。
高考成绩一般都会在考后15天左右公布,不过不同省份查询时间有所差别,具体以各省份发布时间为准。并且全国各省份高考成绩公布时间有所不同,不全在同一天,但绝大部分省市都集中在6月24日、6月25日两天公布高考成绩,有些省份会更早一点。
中国共产党历史专业属于法学门类,政治学一级学科,该专业主要研究中国共产党的历史发展、理论政策与实践,探索中国共产党领导中国革命、建设、改革和党的建设的历史经验教训,揭示中国共产党执政规律、社会主义建设规律、人类社会发展规律。
小学教育专业属于教育学门类、教育学一级学科,是我国教师教育体系的重要组成部分。小学教育专业坚持学高为师、身正为范。其主要培养德、智、体、美、劳全面发展,具备专业化的小学教师素养,能在小学及相关行业从事教育、教学和管理等方面工作的复合型人才。
钢琴伴奏作为一门中国普通高等学校的专科专业,属于文化艺术大类中的表演艺术类,修业年限为三年。该专业的目的是培养了解钢琴伴奏的基本理论知识和方法,具备较好的音乐创造能力,从事钢琴伴奏、艺术指导、钢琴演奏、教学辅导等工作的高素质技术技能人才。
影视多媒体技术专业是一门专科专业,属于新闻传播大类中的广播影视类。开设该专业的目的是培养全面发展,具有良好职业道德和人文素养,掌握影视多媒体技术基本知识和技能,具备影视后期制作、影视包装设计能力,从事影视编辑的高素质技术技能人才。
虚拟现实技术应用是一门互联网专业,属于电子与信息大类中的计算机类,基本修业年限为三年。专业主要研究仿真技术与三维计算机图形技术等方面基本知识和技能,具备虚拟现实软硬件平台设备搭建,从事虚拟现实、开发、调试等工作的高素质技术技能人才。
更多内容
关注微信小程序
学路英语小程序
学路学习小程序
学路高考小程序
学路学习APP